Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Perceptive little bugger

Ok so I keep meaning to do another post but everytime I go to come upstairs and type on the raggedy old computer, Abbey wakes, she throws a tantrum, she only wants her Mummy. Oh and its not just when I want to come onto the computer, its when I want to cook or clean (she's scared of the vacuum cleaner, but thats another story).

People keep telling me babies are perceptive, they know when you are going out, need time out, are dropping them off at childcare or just need them to sleep. I agree Abbey is perceptive but she also some sort of inbuilt mechanism that is purposely designed to make me go stark raving bonkers...

Right, 4 hours have passed since I started this so where was I? Ahh Abbey's radar of anything that Mummy is going to do that could possibly involve something nice. Hot cup of coffee anyone? Yes I see you nodding, thinking back when the last time you had a hot cup of coffee and managed to drink it will it was still hot.

Anyway I'm sure at one stage I will be able to go 'off radar' until then my dear Abbey you will be an only child.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

lol...too true.

i dunno how they do it but the little buggers are born with an all-natural "i'll-make-mummy's-life a-living-hell" gene.

seriously V, hang in there it will get better soon I promise you...I promise you....I promise you.

If you say it 3x, it's going to come true.