Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm here!

Hi all

Well its busy here in our wee home.  School holidays are over and we're back into all the activities.  Abbey is now trying to run everywhere and I've nicknamed her the 'seagull' as regardless of whether she has eaten she will stand next to someone eating, waiting for them to offer her more food!  Very cute although i do worry people will think I don't feed her!

We were at the local shops recently and had just finished groceries, Mr P went off to finish a chore so we stood by Donut King waiting.  Next to us a Mum and daughter (who looked about 7) were having a milkshake and a donut.  Abbey goes over, hands behind her back, tummy puffed out, head to one side and says 'Helloooo'!  They said all the right things and Abbey took this as an invitation to climb on the spare chair at their booth and try and take a milkshake!

Note that when she says 'hello' its pronounced 'Hell - ohhhhhh', as if she has just caught someone doing something really naughty!

As for me, I'm working on an idea.  I'm very excited about it and just need to find all the right bits and pieces to make a mock-up before I progress and spill the beans!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Oooh wow! Can't wait for the big reveal!

Aussie-waffler said...

Sounds like it should be closely followed by "uh oh,".

Veronica said...

Amy used to be the same. We'd go visit grandparents and I'd spend the whole time saying 'I feed her, I swear!'

Ness said...

All will be revealed soonish I think!
Yes uh-oh is probably appropriate too, she's a cheeky monkey!
I do the same V, I make sure I always have food and feed her first so people can see I feed her!