Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Having one of those days...

I'm having one of those days, don't worry its a good day.  You know the days when everything goes right?  Well so far anyway, I'm waiting for the shit to hit the fan.  Not that I know what it will be it just seems destined to happen.  Everything can't go right all day or can it?

Its been a glorious day here, sun shining, birds singing, Abbey giggling.  I even got domesticated and made pikelets, apple ones.  They could have done with more apple, but scrummy nonetheless and Abbey scoffed 3, good sign!


I even volunteered some of my time to Cate  who is currently putting plans in the works for doing some fantastic things for children in Indonesia.  Oh yeah, and she is a mum of 9!

And I got a mention on Brenda's blog.

So all in all things are going swimmingly here, I'm even doing my Christmas Cards so they are ready to post before I head across the shores to celebrate the Yuletide festivities with my family.

How's your day?

(There was going to be a photo but Blogger is taking ages, but hell if that's the only thing to go wrong - woohoo!)

Oh yeah, please don't jinx me, please don't jinx me, please don't jinx me!

3 comments:

The Little Miss said...

your lucky...today was just kinda of a I wish I could sleep all day kinda days....plus I have a cold and 2 active boys! sigh..
If you would like please check out my current giveaway here : LittleMissHeirlooms.blogspot.com
xo
Priscila

Brenda said...

Ugh! I hate that feeling too. It gives me diarrhea. Eeekk!

...Nice to know that you're doing ace girlie!

Ness said...

Thanks Priscila, will have a look and hope you feel better soon x
Lol Brenda you're too funny!!!