Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And the winner is...




Wow I've just received my first ever blog award - One Lovely Blog Award!

So, here's how it works: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I recieved this from Joni, over at Profiled, please check out her blog.  Its lovely.  I'm not going to do the whole thing just share with you some of my current favourite blogs instead.  If I've missed anyone I do apologise.  If I follow your blog, I do for a reason!

Here they are...

MummyTime - Whilst dealing with panic attacks, she takes comfort in knowing her hubby has a cute tushie!

Life and Other Crises - She thinks her husband might be gay, she has frizzy uncontrollable hair. Enough said.
So Now What - Ever wondered how to approach noisy neighbours, eggs could do the trick, but Hot Potato works best!   
Not Drowing, Mothering - Ever wondered in there was a witch in the toilet?  what about an Admin Ninja?
Sleepless Nights - She's got new girls in her family, and they are gorgeous.  She's also going through a hell of a time with the gluten test.

Please add a comment with any blogs you think I'll love too...



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Ness, have spent the day finding new blogs to enjoy.

Brenda said...

Thanks munchkin!

I actually received the exact same award from another blogger and I was gonna tag you but I guess you beat me to it.=)

Veronica said...

Thankyou so much!

Veronica said...

Wait, I should have commented with my other URL. Whoops!

Veronica said...

Damnit. Nothing is working properly. I am trying to comment with my SleeplessNights URL and I keep stuffing up. Don't mind me.