Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi

Apologies again. I think i shall set the expectation now that I will blog maybe once a week, then I  won't feel so bad when things get crazy around here!


What's going on here, well...


I spent 3 days trying to get 'the shot' of Abbey to enter her in the Bonds Baby Search, only to go to upload the photo and find I'd missed the deadline!  So here for you now I present one of my favourites!





Her two current favourite things, her reflection and shoes!


In other happenings I have discovered that my new (well hand me downs) jeans have given me that phenomena, you know the one, plumbers crack, builders butt, whatever you wish to call it.  me, well I find it just plain annoying.  I am thinking of investing in some Nana Knickers so I don't expose my arse to the world.


I've also decided to get off said butt and do something with my photography.  The photos I take of Abbey are just point and shoot, but my friends hound me to do something as they love the photos I have taken of their wee ones.  So I am just offering my services via word-of-mouth until after Christmas and then I will look at starting as a fully fledged, AIP member!  I've been getting permission from those who I've already taken shots of their children to put them up on a website to showcase my work.  Obviously I will keep you all posted once this is done.


I'm still working on the other idea, who knew it would be so hard to find a piece of metal?!




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Look at that mop of hair!

And yay you Ms Almost Fully Fledged Photographer you!

Ness said...

Ha ha thanks Brenda! Yes she has a lot of hair just like her Mum, except hers isn't as thick just lots of it!