Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sickness

So I thought we were there with sleep, I knew that teething or sickness would be an issue when it arose, I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly!

Abbey did her first full nights sleep without waking on Friday night and guess what, yip, she got sick yesterday. Fan-f'ing-tastic. So last night I spent the night getting kicked in the head, pushed out of the way, rolled on and at one point she even tried to lie across my head. So did I sleep, not much, no.

She's doing okay today though, she's eaten and is on her 2nd nap as I think she's as buggered as I am. As for me, I don't nap. Never have, and realistically I don't think I ever will. Waking up from a nap for me is like waking up with the world's worst hangover. I'm past that.

Don't worry about me though, we'll get back on track, I'm staying positive that this is just a glitch and tonight she will sleep the entire night in her cot. Fingers crossed.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Crossing my fingers for yah. Hope it passes quickly.xox

Ness said...

Thanks Bren, she's much better today. xx