Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm here



Hi!
I know slack aren't I! Again so many excuses but my main one is I have moved house. Well Paul moved us, but I did help a little bit.

The new place is fantastic, lots of room and the 'formal' lounge is now a playroom which Abbey is loving. Unfortunately our cat, Alfie, has taken up residence in the linen cupboard and is refusing to budge apart from when I am putting Abbey down for a sleep at which time he thinks it is opportune to meow very loudly at her door. Ah well, one more week and he'll be allowed outside.

So apologies for the lack of posts and tweeting but hopefully (internet connection prevailing) I'll be back up and running from now on!

x

Disclaimer: Of course the above picture is not of my new house, do you really think I'm that silly? Also if I had a house like that I'd have one of the 'help' blog for me and wouldn't have gone awol! Seriously though it is apparently one of John McCain's mansions and is on the market. Check out Wonkette for the story.

No comments: