Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tina Turner in the making

Ok so I'm a crap blogger, but I have so many excuses...
1. We had photos taken of the house to go up on the real estate website, so I had to clean, clean, clean.
2. Due to the house going up for auction I spend all my time on websites looking for somewhere to live.
3. I've been sick
4. Abbey's been sick
5. Did I mention I've been sick
6. The computers is upstairs, I spend my life downstairs
7. I've been sick

And on that note I'm still sick, so please send me some virtual chicken soup and sympathy please. In the meantime, whilst cleaning out our crap we discovered a wig amongst the Christmas decorations (don't ask me why) so meet out little Tina Turner...



And just for good measure (she's a poser that's for sure);



(please excuse poor quality of photos but "someone" has been playing with my camera and I didn't have time to adjust all the settings before she pulled the wig off!).

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Abbey is Hi-Lair!!! Loving the look!!!

Feel better soon Ness. And here's some Vitamin V-o-d-k-a for you. Nyah hah hah.

Aussie-waffler said...

She is totally owning that look. Too cute. Hope you are feeling better, lurgy season, erk.

Liv said...

LOL - she's 'simply the best'.
Sending some soup, sympathy and snuggles your way. x

Ness said...

Thanks ladies, Mr P has 'man-flu' hence Ive had to seek sympathy elsewhere! Better today as the drugs are starting to work, woohoo!