Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rules I should note before leaving the house on a hot day..

Rule #1 - If I wish to wear shorts and bare my white lily-white so white they are almost blue legs, I should stop and look to see if I have shaved them so the 3 days of growth does not contrast so much against said blue.  It is like placing a big hairy spider on a white background, can someone say 'stands out'.  Ah bless those construction workers and their very good eyesight.


Rule #2 - If I don't wish for people to call my little girl a boy, it is best I do not put her in a blue singlet, regardless of how cute she looks or that her red pants and shoes are covered in flowers.


Rule #3 - When it is 35 degrees outside, it is best not to buy ice-creams in a box thinking they won't melt on the 15 min walk home.


Rule #4 - You cannot tweet, text message, push the pram and shoo flies at the same time.  





1 comment:

Thea said...

Hehehe, funny! Very good tips!! :)