Monday, March 22, 2010

Twins?

No thank you very much!

Why?

Well I am currently looking after another toddler, Master A, same age as the Princess.  They get on very well and have even been known to get into bed together (my bed, whilst simultaneously emptying the soil out of my pot plant), they hold hands and are very cute together.

Its Master A's first time away from his Mum other than family and we only had two episodes of tears, the first 1/2 an hour after his Mum left and the second when I went to the loo!  Both only lasted a few minutes and he has generally been awesome.

Then came the Princesses sleep time, unfortunately Master A didn't like her crying so kept coming into her room to check on her, make sure I wasn't doing anything bad I think!  Take 3 and got the Princess asleep on my lap and successfully in her cot before turning my attention to Master A.

I have to say he was far easier than I thought, 5 laps of the hallway in the pram, passed out, transferred onto the fold out kiddie couch on the floor and he is still out.

You'd think I'd go twins, bah easy, after this success.  But no they tested my patience awake (see previous post re irritability!), throwing their food on the floor, jumping and climbing where they weren't supposed to, and being cheeky!

Deep breaths.  And now they both look like angels.  My hat is off to Mum's with multiples, hell even Mums with 2 kids or more!

No comments: